Financial Resources

Walmart Savings Catcher

American Express Bluebird

You Get $50 and I Get $50

Special Offer:  You get $50 and I get $50.   Learn more

Money Saving Tips

Age Calculator


  • I like to listen to Dave Ramsey. He gives a lot of great advice and teaches a lot of biblical principles about finances.  However, I don't agree with everything he teaches in his programs.  For an example, read more.  I still enjoy listening to his motivational presentations about getting out of debt and saving money.  

Dave Ramsey's Methods

Dave Ramsey

  • Learn Dave Ramsey’s seven easy-to-follow Baby Steps to get out of debt and make a plan for your money in a local nine-week class! Also includes 16 weeks of online lesson-viewing access and 90 days of EveryDollar Plus, our premium budgeting tool!   Learn More.


  • Gazelle intensity.  

    If you’ve read anything Dave Ramsey has written, or if you’ve attended
    Financial Peace University or listened to The Dave Ramsey Show, then you’ve probably heard him talk about gazelle intensity at some point.

    So what exactly is gazelle intensity?  Dave coined the term after reading Proverbs 6:4–5, which says, “Give no sleep to your eyes, nor slumber to your eyelids. Deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter, and like a bird from the hand of the fowler.”

    In other words, when you’ve gone into debt, when you’ve
    co-signed on a loan (the topic of Proverbs 6:4–5), when you’re in over your head with money problems, you need to work as hard to get out of debt as a gazelle works to run from a cheetah.Cheetahs run fast, really fast—as in 70 to 75 mph fast at their top speeds. Not only is the cheetah the fastest animal on earth, but it accelerates faster than a speedy sports car. The gazelle doesn’t have a chance, right? Wrong! Gazelles have learned that the cheetah’s speed is limited to straight-line running. So the gazelle bobs and weaves and runs in circles until the cheetah gets tired and gives up.

    So what does this weird animal metaphor have to do with your financial situation? If you’re sick and tired of debt and all of the headaches that come with it, then it’s time for you to think like a gazelle.   
    Learn More.

How to Get Out of Debt

  • Six Steps to Becoming Free from Debt.  How to Create a Budget.  Break old habits and learn new habits.  Save money.  Spend wisely.  Learn More.

  •   Congratulations!

    You’ve made the decision to get out of debt.

    So now what? Some people never get beyond this point because they don’t know where to start. The big picture is overwhelming, so people often quit before they ever write the first check to pay off a debt. You don’t have to worry about that, though, because you’re about to discover the first step toward saying goodbye to debt.

    Before you learn this secret, you need to be forewarned: this step may surprise you.   
    Learn More.

  • Dave Ramsey's Babysteps.   

    Dave Ramsey's Baby Steps are designed to help you out of debt and stress and into a life of saving and giving. We're all in different places with money. Start right where you are and get where you want to be.

    Know-how is 20% of the equation. Behavior change and self-discipline make up the other 80%. You can do it! Just follow the steps.   
    Learn More

The Dave Ramsey Show

Listen or watch The Dave Ramsey Show live online for FREE! 

Get advice on paying off debt and building wealth from America's most trusted financial advisor. 

Listen or Watch Now.

Save by Comparing Gas Prices

Save Money at the Pump.  Learn More

Coming Soon

Coming Soon


Navigate through this site by clicking "Site Map".